The struggle is very real for you.
As a leader you’re:
- Dealing with massive and constant organizational change
- Working with global teams and adjusting to different time zones and cultures
- Managing new work models and environments
- Trying to achieve your own goals while meeting the growing demands of your team
- Struggling to manage the expectations of your upper managers while simultaneously coaching, leading, and inspiring your direct reports
Without the skills you need, how can you possibly succeed?
Meet your facilitator, Vanessa Judelman.
She is an author, executive coach and a leadership trainer with over 20 years of experience.
- How your workstyle impacts your decision making, communication, and approach to developing relationships
- How to leverage your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses to develop high-trust relationships
- How to change or adjust your workstyle to more effectively coach, direct, delegate, and develop others
- How to give positive feedback and recognition to inspire their team
- How to give constructive feedback without causing conflict
- How to manage performance issues productively
- The difference between formal and informal coaching
- How to use the three main elements of coaching to develop a self-motivated team
- How to have a coaching conversation that solves problems and delivers results
- A manager’s role in effectively developing their people
- How to provide the right amount of direction and support to your people
- How to effectively delegate to build a high performing team
- How to properly set goals for yourself and your team
- How to prioritize and focus on the right things
- How to hold people accountable so they achieve their deliverables
- Why people resist change and how to lead beyond resistance
- How to communicate key organizational changes to gain alignment from multiple stakeholders
- How to influence change by applying key change management tools