Why I won’t be wishing you a happy new year
I’d like to personally welcome you to the new year and a new decade! Is it just me or was 2019 an intense year?!? I have a feeling that 2020 is going to be a great year. I won’t wish you a happy new year. Why? Well, I don’t believe in striving for happiness. Life is not always happy and that is okay. Sadness, anger, fear, frustration and stress are all a healthy part of life. These “negative” emotions gives us information about what we don’t want in life and help us to seek the opposite.
One thing I do strive for in life is fulfillment. So on that note,
I’d like to wish you a super fulfilling year!
We all define “fulfillment” differently. It could mean:
- Leaving an unsatisfying job
- Practicing to give negative feedback
- Learning to delegate effectively
- Creating more “me time”
- Working on developing a more positive and growth mindset
- Being kinder to myself and the people around me
- Smiling more
- Reading more
- Walking more
- __________ (You fill in the blank)
Notice how all the above options are active. Yup. You create your life. What action can you take to create a fulfilling 2020?
Wishing you much love, laughter and abundance this year.