Have you been wondering how best to lead right now? If so, you are not alone. We are all settling into the new world of work, working from home and adjusting to managing our teams virtually. Never mind, home schooling our kids, cooking up a storm and doing massive amounts of laundry (or is that just me!?!?!).
As a leader, your role is more critical now than ever before.
But there is no blueprint for leading during a pandemic.
If there was, believe me, I’d be sending it to you pronto!
So, I’m creating a new video series called Leading in Uncertain Times to help you to:
- Feel more comfortable in your leadership shoes these days
- Know where you should be spending your time
- Understand how to keep your team motivated
- Understand which leadership behaviours are most critical right now
Watch the first video in this series. It covers one of the most important leadership skills that you need to be developing to survive this tumultuous time.
Feel free to forward this video to any colleague that you think will find it beneficial.
In other news…
I have had several of my clients reach out for guidance over the past two weeks. So, I’ve created two new offerings that I’d like to share with you:
1. Leading in Uncertain Times Webinar
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- The key behaviours required for leaders right now
- How to move from stress and anxiety to feeling calm and focussed
- How to keep your team motivated and engaged while we are all working from home
- How to set goals and keep focused on the business at hand
Email me to bring this webinar to your organization at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. “Just-in-Time Coaching”
This is not a regular offering of mine. It’s for right now. It’s intended to help you move from surviving to thriving! We will set three tangible goals to help you to emerge out of this chaos feeling supported and on track. We will check in weekly and you’ll have access to unlimited emails and texts in between.
Spots are limited. Email me email@example.com to sign up or find out more.
Peace and virtual hugs to you!!!