What has your experiences been through this pandemic?
With recent news of a vaccine on the horizon, are you feeling like there is a light at the end of the tunnel?
Or, are you feeling “Covid fatigue” from the on-going isolation and many challenges we are facing globally?
Either way, I have some practical tools and strategies to share with you so you can feel better and are more focussed on thriving and not just surviving!
I recently had a great conversation with Lindsay Sutherland Boal who started The Covid Chronicles Canada. Her goal, with this serious of videos, was to discuss how we are managing through this pandemic. So, she interviewed 25 people to share their common experiences, grievances, solutions and hope.
Take 10 minutes to listen to my interview with Lindsay in the video above.
- 48 seconds – A tool to shift your perspective and gain control
- 1:45 sec – How to navigate your emotional scale
- 2:41 sec – How to get unstuck
- 3:30 sec – What to do to start thriving
- 4:00 sec – The definition of emotional intelligence
- 4:46 sec – How to get on the right path at work
- 7:15 sec – The top 4 leadership tools when leading in uncertain times
Let me know what the most useful tip is for you.