Over the years, I have worked hard at developing a growth mindset.
I first learned about this concept about five years ago when I read a life-changing book called Mindset: The New Phycology of Success by Carol Dweck.
In the book, Dweck talks about a growth mindset in this way:
“In a growth mindset, people believe that their most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work—brains and talent are just the starting point. This view creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment.”
In that vein, and as we begin 2022, I promise this year will bring us all many challenges and opportunities to test and develop a growth mindset.
So…I’m so excited to share with you one of those opportunities that will help you to keep growing and developing as a leader.
And…you are the FIRST to hear about this program as space is limited, and I’d like to offer you a spot before anyone else.
What do you need to know?
Well, this comprehensive, six-module program is called Lead Your People, and it starts on February 17, 2022.
The program was designed to address the most common leadership issues faced throughout this pandemic including:
- How can I continue to keep my team feeling motivated and connected…especially after two years of so much uncertainty?
- How can I best manage my time and delegate better when I’m in virtual meetings all day long…and have so many competing priorities?
- How do I have tough conversations and give feedback effectively…especially now when many people are already feeling overburdened?
- How can I best lead and communicate change…especially to my team who is suffering from change fatigue?
- How do I measure my success? How do I know that I am being an effective leader in this environment?
Are you ready to address and tackle these issues?
If so, click here for more information. https://www.mosaicpd.com/lead-your-people/
And…take a minute to watch this video and learn how, by taking this program, you will feel much more confident as a leader just three months from now.